These Cookie Misfortune Evil Fortune Cookies will predict a not-so-bright future. The cookies are wrapped around a piece of paper that delivers an evil, mean, funny or severely depressing fortune (for example, "You will die alone and poorly dressed." The packaging is even blank, so it can be easily mistaken for the restaurant's.
- DIY Fortune Cookies are Sweet Treats to Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- YouTube Video - Depression Breakfast
- Gail Simmons Predicts the Future of Food TV
- Does An Empty Fortune Cookie Mean Bad Luck In The Future?
- Decorated Chinese New Year Cookies
- Adorable Chinese New Year Sugar Cookies
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Potstickers
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Celebrating Chinese New Year
- Red Lantern Macarons Honor the Year of the Dragon