The $450 Limited Edition Starbucks Card was quick to sell out on Gilt.com and is now fetching bids over $1,000 on auction site eBay. The cards, according to Jason Goldberger, Executive VP of Gilt.com, are popular due to their exclusivity.
"When you're waiting in line at Starbucks, the next person in line won't have it."
With opening bids at $632, some eBay listings have offered the Buy It Now option, with the highest being an astounding price of $5,555. The card itself is only worth $50, with a $400 store credit and automatically gives its holder Gold membership priviledges.
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Jonathan's Card Buys Starbucks Coffee With Goodwill Currency
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- World's Most Expensive Pizza is a Medley of Seafood
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- 5 Gifts For the Coffee-Loving Dad
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- No Oil Sweet n Sour Lime Pickle (Nimbu ka Achar)
- Hot Cocaccino
- Coffee Cookies
- Kahlúa liqueur
- Goji Berry, Red Date, and Lamb Shepards Pie
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream -Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake