Nut allergies affect almost 6 million people, and have become quite a concern across the country.
During the holidays are a particularly difficult time,due to all the party goings and snack eating. It can be a stressful time for those with allergies, and their families.
Luckily, we found a company that makes a variety of delicious snacks-all without nuts and safe for those suffering from nut allergies.
Skeeter Snacks were invented by two dads who both have children dealing with nut allergies. The cookies come in all the best flavors:
- Chocolate Cubed
- Chocolate Chunk
- Golden Oatmeal
- Skeeter Doodle
All are completely nut free and tasty. They make a perfect quick snack to bring to a party, and everyone can enjoy them - even if they don't have nut allergies.
Be sure to check out their website, and have your kids learn more about nut allergies with their official spokesperson, err..squirrel, named Skeeter. It is lots of fun!
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Playing With Your Food - 3 Healthy Snacks Moms and Kids Will Love!
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Beet Root Chops
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Tia's Treats
- Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Molten Brownie Cake -gluten/dairy/soy free