China's Pepsi Chicken Potato Chips are hybrid crisps and have further proved fusion cuisine is continuing to grow. The flavor, which may sound odd at first, isn't too crazy in China, where many use soy sauce and spices added to cola for a marinade.
Would you be willing to try these Pepsi Chicken crisps?
- Pepsi White to Debut in Japan
- Subway's Sriracha Chicken Melt is Testing in Florida
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Citrus Chicken Salad
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- These Pac-Man Dumplings Geekify Dim Sum
- Gluten-Free Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry
- The iMeshi Japanese Food iPhone 4 Covers Are Ridiculously Realistic