Australian burger restaurant, Burger Urge, has attempted a new creative campaign to draw attention to its store with prophylactic packages. The company, who has been distributing condoms with the tagline, "Get Intimate with Our New Premium Beef," has come under fire with a number of complaints, stating children may find the condom while others go as far to say they'll never go to the restaurant.
But with such a large market, the attention Burger Urge is astounding. Would you be offended if you received this in the mail?
- Bob's Burger Chain Uses Edible Packaging
- The Ketchup Presser Ensures You Get All the Sauce
- Pizza Roulette Promotion at Hell Pizza is a Dangerously Spicy Game of Chance
- Object Design League Makes Promotional Meat Balloons
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- Crayums Ketchup and Mustard Color Your Burgers
- David Beckham Helps Promote Burger King's New Smoothie
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World