Made by Awesomeness TV, a live-action parody trailer wages General Mills children's cereal characters against Quaker Oats. Entitled Cereal Killers, a league of breakfast cereal mascots group together (thanks to the leadership of Captain Crunch) to stop Quaker Oats and his healthy revolution. The best part? The incorporation of their infamous cereal taglines, such as "They're after me lucky charms" and "Trix are for kids."
Check out the trailer below.
- Deep-Fried Breakfast Cereal Descends on the San Diego County Fair
- Light Up Cereal Boxes
- Guillermo Fajerdo's Breakfast Time Series is a Creepy Collection of Cereal Mascots
- Pixar Cereal Bar Room Gives Employees a Balanced Breakfast
- Bob Harper Celebrated National Oatmeal Day
- Restaurants Struggling With Higher Minimum Wage Laws
- Hacked Cereal Boxes Subvert Sugary Marketing Ploys
- General Mills Launches Honey Nut Cheerios "America's Favorite Cereal" Campaign
- Gingerbread AT-AT Will Wage War on Your Waistline
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free