Today's blog crush is all about brown sugar. Ok, it's also about cheesecake. Who can resist either of those flavors? How about combining them into an over the moon dessert, and make this vintage inspired Brown Sugar Cheesecake?
The Blog: Vintage Kitchen Notes
Jump directly to the cheesecake love: Brown Sugar Cheesecake
What a fantastic choice for a holiday dessert. The flavor of brown sugar is less cloyingly sweet, with a richer flavor than white sugar. It is perfectly suited to combine with the creamy flavor of a dense cheesecake. You will certainly love this recipe. Enjoy!
Please visit and let them know that Foodista sent you.
- Blog Crush Of The Day - Oh My Sugar High
- Blog Crush: Sugar Hero - Doughnut Strawberry Shortcakes
- Blog Crush: Caramel Apple Trifle of Bakers Royale
- Blog Crush: Chica And Jo 4th Of July Cupcakes
- Memorable Maple Brown Sugar Baked Beans
- Blog Crush: Delicious Dishings Makes Homemade Peeps
- Brown Sugar and Spice Cut-Out Cookies
- Blog Crush of The Day: The Great Pumpkin Cake
- Blog Crush of The Day: Daily Organized Chaos
- Blog Crush: One Hundred Dollars A Month - Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peach Cheesecake- My 100's Blog Post
- Brown Sugar Cornmeal Muffins
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Laura Calder's Halibut With Brown Butter, Crushed Chickpeas With Olives and Roasted Cumin Carrots
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie
- Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon
- Bloomsday Bangers and Colcannon with Brown Sugar Guinness Gravy
- Brown sugar & Spice Sugar cookie frogs