Beyonce Knowles this past week has signed a multi-year deal with Pepsi for $50 million. The deal includes a creative control in Pepsi's marketing and a headline performance in the Superbowl Half-Time show.
The singer has been working with the brand since 2002 and will have her own commemorative can.
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- PepsiCo to Sponsor Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Pepsi White to Debut in Japan
- Darth Vader Will Convince You to Sip Pepsi Energy Cola with the Sith
- Pepsi Japan to Release Pepsi Special
- Pepsi Next Impersonates Customers with Comedians
- Charles Schwab Shakes His Head at the $50 Burger in New Ad
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Pepsi Launching New Soda in 2012
- Madonna Treats Super Bowl Staff to Pizza