Bacon Pixie Sticks are tubes filled with sugary swine. The treats, who placed 4th in the 2012 SF Bacon Takedown require thin slices of bacon, dextrose powder, cornstarch, tapioca maltodextrin and citric acid. Grinded together, the sugary substance is then sealed in straws for portability and easy eating.
For the full how-to, check it out here.
- Bacon Jello is a Thick Cut of Gelatine
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Sugary Donut, Poached Egg & Crispy Bacon Sandwich
- Study Finds That Excessive Consumption of Sugary Drinks Can Lead To "Vicious Cycle"
- The Bacon Suit is One Piece of Slick Swine Formal Wear
- Trixy Stix by CHOW Are Pixy Stix for Grown-Up Palates
- Savory Bacon Sticks are a Porky Pocky Stick
- Bacon Cookies are Vegetarian-Friendly
- Bacon Latkes are a "Sacrilicious" Treat
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Chili Cheese Sticks
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Craby Celery Sticks With Bacon Bits
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Pan Fried Steaks with a spicey coffee rub
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe