Cinnamon sugar pecans are an easy edible gift to make for your loved ones. Pecan halves are tossed is cinnamon, sugar, and salt and placed on a baking sheet to toast. The heat heightens the nutty pecan flavor and the cinnamon intensifies. If you are feeling experimental, you can add other spices to the mix like cayenne pepper or cumin.
Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat egg white. Add pecans and stir until coated. Sprinkle sugar mixture over pecans; mix well. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- 5 More Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- Best Ever Cookie Decorating Tutorial
- Mulled Wine Kits are a Gift for Wine Lovers
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3