The merry Mary is a refreshing holiday cocktail. Whether you are sipping a bloody Mary on New Year's Day or enjoying it at a Christmas brunch, this cocktail is guaranteed to lift your spirits. The key to this drink is the cucumber vodka; the flavor is crisp and refreshing and does not overpower the other ingredients. Serve you merry Mary with plenty of accouterments including spicy green beans, celery sticks, and green olives.
2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
Splash of fresh lemon juice
Squeeze of fresh lime juice
Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
Dash of hot sauce
Sprinkle of celery salt
Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake for 20-30 seconds until all ingredients are combined. Garnish with lime, cucumber and celery stalk.
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho is an Edible Cocktail
- Best New Year's Day Bloody Mary in America? I think so.
- Hair of the Dog: The Bloody Mary Story & Recipes
- Nice and Spicy Bloody Mary
- Benny's Bloody Mary Beef Straws Give Your Favorite Brunch Cocktail a Savory Kick
- Skinny Margarita
- Skinny Green Smoothie
- Thirsty Thursdays: Bloody Carrot Maria
- Skinny Super Bowl Bowl Cocktail: Denver Driver
- Another Skinny Super Bowl Cocktail: The 206 Pride