Brazilian burger chain Bob's recently launched a campaign surrounding the idea that their burgers are irresistible and no one can wait to eat them. To further drive the point home, for a limited time, Bob's offered edible packaging and the company claims no one threw out the paper packaging.
The agency behind this creative stunt was NBS
- 'Bob's Burgers' Takes on Food Trucks in New Episode
- Get Choking Advice from 'Bob's Burgers'
- Does This Comforting Bob's Big Boy Campaign Cross the Line?
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- Can WikiCells Edible Food Packaging Solve the Food Waste Problem?
- Olive Garden 86es Fries and Milkshakes in Healthier Kids' Menu
- Burger King Offers Fry Burger for $1
- Applebee's Food Truck Jumps the Shark
- Braille Burgers for the Blind
- Burger King Quietly Testing Home Delivery
- No Oil Sweet n Sour Lime Pickle (Nimbu ka Achar)
- Gfcf Oatmeal Cookies-Plain and Simple Made W/ Bob's Red Mill Products
- Rose Apple Tart for mother's day
- Arroz De Galinha (Reinvented)
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Sophie's Burger With Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Oat N' Turkey Burgers
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Athlete's Palate ~ Turkey Burger W/vegetables~
- Sophie's Spiced Bean Burgers