Edible gingerbread house ornaments from Craftstorming is a fun foodie project. The advantage of making miniature houses is that they are less time consuming and each person can decorate their own. A template for the house is featured in the blog post. Make sure to whip up plenty of royal icing and have a variety of candy. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Must See - Gorgeous Gingerbread Houses
- The Weasley's Burrow Gingerbread House is a Carefully Constructed Masterpiece
- Gingerbread Brownstone is Perfect for Urbanites
- Gingerbread Mug Cozy
- Deep Fried Little Debbie Christmas Trees are a Gluttonous Ornament
- How To Make A Gingerbread House
- Amazing Downtown Abbey Gingerbread House
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies are a Delicious Ornament
- Christmas in ...June? Happy National Gingerbread Day!
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers