Hit HBO show, Game of Thrones, will soon be capitalizing in the beer market with a line of beers inspired by the series. Rumored to be partnered with New York's Brewery Ommegang, there will be at least four beer varieties available in 750ml bottles.
The first beer, Iron Throne Blonde Ale, will be released just in time for the season 3 premiere.
- Coney Island Brewing Company is the World's Smallest Commercial Brewery
- Ned Stark Cake Pops Aren't For the Faint of Heart
- Beer from the Bronx?
- Craft Beer Hoping For Another Happy New Year
- Introducing Chick Beer
- Making Beer is Pretty Epic
- Google Launches First Beer
- Senate Creates Small Brewers Caucus
- The WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery Turns You Into a Brewmaster
- The Game of Thrones Cake is a Detailed Delectable