Break out of boring tradition, and make this delicious olive oil ice cream with salted caramel sauce as the creamy ending to a perfect holiday meal.
We love the combination of sweet and salty, combined together to make a cool sidekick for all of the baked goods, sounds wonderful.
Secretly, this Salted Caramel Sauce might make it onto our shortlist of homemade holiday gifts this year. Delicious!
- Decadent Dessert: Olive Oil Ice Cream with Salted Caramel Sauce
- To Die For: Olive Oil Ice Cream With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Homemade Salted Caramel and 4 Decadent Desserts
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Vampire Cookies Will Have You Begging to Take a Bite
- Very Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Olive Oil Ice Cream with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Sea Salt Ice Cream
- Versatile French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut