Peppermint Snow Peaks are a snowy treat. Made by Macheesmo blogger Nick, the minty mounds are a meringue with its based dipped in semi-sweet chocolate. The light sweets are topped off with crushed peppermints for an added touch of flavor.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Whoopie
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: Baked NYC's Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gourmet Lollipops are a Rich Treat
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Quick and Easy: Peppermint Sugar Cookies With Chocolate Drizzle
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Pretty Peppermint Macarons
- How To Make Meringue Cookies
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Super Simple Chocolate Fudge with Pecans