These stained glass Christmas cookies are a delicious way to trim the tree. The cookies are pressed out into traditional shapes complete with various shapes removed from the inner dough. Filled with crush hard candies, the cookies are then baked and given their stain glassed effect.
For the full recipe from sugarkissed.net, check it out here.
- Personalized Christmas Ornament Cookies
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Ornament Sugar Cookies are a Decorative Sweet
- The Baker's Wreath Ornament is a Sweet Holiday Decoration
- Deep Fried Little Debbie Christmas Trees are a Gluttonous Ornament
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake