The perfect combination of spicy and sweet, these ginger puffs are a nice alternative to all the super sweet choices we all end up indulging in for the holidays.
We love these at our place. For some reason, I can't make enough of them. They do disappear pretty quickly.
- Sweet and Spicy Ginger Cupcakes
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Mince Pie Puffs
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Candied Ginger
- Hot and Spicy Nuts
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Torte With Ginger Crust
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins