Deep Fried Little Debbie Christmas Trees are a gluttonous ornament. Made by the Glut Life, these ordinary confections are dipped in a combination Shiner Holiday Cheer, flour and ground cinnamon. Topped with icing and hung on twine, these Deep Fried Little Debbie Christmas Trees are the perfect edible treat for to trim your tree with.
For the full how-to, check it out here.
- Pinkberry UK Releases Santa's Beard, Partridge in a Pear Tree and Christmas Tree Holiday Toppings
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Personalized Christmas Ornament Cookies
- Ornament Sugar Cookies are a Decorative Sweet
- The Baker's Wreath Ornament is a Sweet Holiday Decoration
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies are a Delicious Ornament
- Make Trim the Tree Cupcakes
- How To Make Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Deep-Dish Cranberry-Cassis Pie
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Little Sticky Toffee Puddings With Pecan Toff
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries