This next recipe is called Christmas Granola, because of the festive red and green colors from the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds throughout.
Making granola for gifts is so much fun to do as a family. Who doesn't like to choose what sweet thing to add next? We like to make a line of chefs, with the littlest helpers dumping the cups of ingredients, as the older children measure everything out. It is quick work, with plenty of spilling and tasting along the way. A true holiday tradition.
- Homemade Gifts: Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Food Gifts: Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Food Gifts: Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn Treats
- Homemade Gifts: Old Fashioned Scones
- Homemade Gifts: Peppermint Millionaire Shortbread
- Homemade Gifts: Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- Food Gifts: Candied Cranberries
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1