December 23, 2012
Margarita Cake Pops are a boozy confection. Made by Baked with Love and Butter, the liquor-filled cake is dipped in a tequila-lime frosting and topped with candied lime zest.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Scrumptious Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Marvelous Margarita Popsicles
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Slushie
- Must-Have Margarita Cookies
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Persimmon Margarita
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Tequila Laced Mexican Rice and Chicken
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Cake Pops!
- Mexican Margarita Shrimp
- Chipotle Margarita
- Purple Haze Margarita