December 23, 2012
Margarita Cake Pops are a boozy confection. Made by Baked with Love and Butter, the liquor-filled cake is dipped in a tequila-lime frosting and topped with candied lime zest.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- National Margarita Day: Prickly Pear Margarita
- Cooking with Beer: 5 Boozy Recipes
- Skinny Margarita
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- It's National Margarita Day
- Thirsty Thursdays: Blood Orange Margarita