For a little something different in your gift baskets, why not try making this candied Pomelo rind? A native of Southeast Asia, this citrus fruit has a skin much like an orange or lemon. Just like those more familiar fruits, the skin becomes sweet and tart when candied. It is a lovely gift and with an unusual twist.
I hope you try it!
- Homemade Gifts: Nougat Candy
- Homemade Gifts: Peppermint Millionaire Shortbread
- Homemade Gifts: Candied Citrus Peel
- Homemade Gifts: Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- Candied Pomelo Rind
- DIY Gifts: Rum Balls
- DIY Gifts: Vegan Chocolate Caramel Cups
- Homemade Gifts: Candy Cane Chocolate Marshmallows
- Homemade Gifts: Pecan Toffee Bark
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows