Banana Ketchup is an odd condiment combination. The ketchup, which is described as a little bit sweet and a little bit savoury, contains traditional ketchup ingredients such as tomato puree and vinegar as well as odd additions such as raisins and cinnamon.
According to Firebox, Banana Ketchup is "Born from the unholy union of a tomato and a banana, this ketchup is frowned up on by the condiment establishment, but relished by fruity fans."
Would you be willing to try this condiment?
- Austrian Thieves Nab 21 Tons of Ketchup and Mustard
- Crayums Ketchup and Mustard Color Your Burgers
- Instant Regret Peanut Butter is a Scintillating Sandwich Spread
- 5 Odd Emergency Foods for May 21 Doomsday
- MIT LiquiGlide Makes Ketchup Slide Out of Bottles With Ease
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burger is a Combination of Two Classics
- These Sushi Cupcakes Are Distorted Desserts
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- The Bacon Taco Shell Combines Two Culinary Addictions