With all the talk of fudge and treats for the holidays, this sweet fudge made from lentils, almonds and exotic seasonings, will be a welcome treat.
Flavored with ghee, saffron, and cardamom powder, this would be a nice change from all that chocolate!
Don't be put off by the lentils as a main ingredient. They bring a bland flavor that marries well with the stronger ingredients. Enjoy!
- New Food Alert: Indian Butter Chicken
- New Food Alert: Kanda Bhaji
- New Food Alert: Green Minty Curry Chicken
- New Food Alert: Coconut Ladoo
- Burger Alert: Cheesy Bacon Burger With Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- New Food Alert: Mexican Candied Pumpkin
- New Food Alert: Kesari Kheer With Pooda
- New Food Alert: Pandan Bread
- New Food Alert: Sweet and Savory Guacamole Cookies
- New Food Alert: Amazing Sardine Tsuminre-jiru
- Golden Fried Milk Balls In Flavored Sugar Syrup
- Royal Lentil and Almond Fudge
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Golden Crunchy Fish Cakes With Creamy Dill Sauce
- Pepper Crusted Sirloin w/a Cocoa Chili Rub
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Cocoa Chili Game Hen
- Stufz Bastille Burger