December 26, 2012
Hong Kong Pizza Hut's Cheesy Opera Pizza is literally a pizza on top of a pizza. The base pizza, filled to the brim with chicken, ham, beef, pork, tomato, oregano and red onions (with a Twisted Cheese crust), has a smaller thin crust pizza with two toppings.
Very similar to Pizza Hut Singapore's Double Sensation Pizza, this creation comes with a scallop option as well as smoked ham.
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Pizza Hut Perfume Will Ensnare Your Sense of Smell and Taste
- Pizza Hut's Overstuffed Pizza is a Giant Calzone
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Pizza Hut Releases Eau de Pizza Hut for Valentine's Day
- Angry Birds Mooncakes Hit Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- Pizza Hut Offers $10,000 Proposal Package for Valentine's Day
- Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole
- Cheesy Rice Puffs
- Hk Style Bbq Pork
- Hk Style Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
- Satay Bee Hoon Using Leftover Sauce
- Pear, Arugula, Prosciutto & Herb Cheese Tortilla Pizza
- BBQ Chicken, Apple & Cheddar Pizza
- Hong Kong Wonton Noodle Bowl
- Classic Hong Kong Dessert: "Willow Branches Of Aquarius - 楊枝甘露" Sweet Soup With Mangoes, Pomeloes, Sago and Coconut Milk....
- Hong Kong Garden Salad