Mega soda brand Coca-Cola has managed to captivate attention once again with their "Sing for Me Vending Machine." The company, whose Hug Me vending machine this past year generated fuzzy feelings, placed these machines around the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden during the students' finals.
Students who went to the machine were able to pick up a microphone and sing a carol for a free coke. Check out the video below.
What do you think of Coca-Cola's Share Happiness campaign thus far?
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Limon Nada Vending Machine Adjusts Its Price to the Temperature
- The Coca-Cola Vending Machine Solicits Japanese Red Cross Donations
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Coca-Cola Soda Machine Refreshes Consumers with Free Wi-Fi
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets