Eggnog waffles from Bourbonnatrix Bakes are an excellent way to use up leftover eggnog from the holidays. This rich and delicious breakfast treat has a hint of nutmeg which adds a bit of spice but is not overwhelming. These waffles would be great accompanied with eggs and salty bacon. If you are a true fan of eggnog, serve these waffles with eggnog syrup. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Luscious Baked Eggnog French Toast
- Happy Waffle Day!
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- Eggnog Syrup is Perfect for Pancakes and Waffles
- Jewish Comfort Food: Matzo Brei with Spinach and Feta
- Easter Brunch: Monterey Jack and Ham Quiche
- Mustard-Maple Ham Steaks With Cider-Madeira Sauce
- Ghoulishly Good Ghost Pancakes
- Addictive Appetizer: Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops and Maple Dijon Dip