Flavor Flav is soldiering on with Flav's Chicken and Ribs restaurant, despite having closed the same restaurant in Iowa and Las Vegas in the last two years. The rapper's latest endeavor is in Sterling Heights, Michigan, just outside of Detroit.
"Flavor Flav developed his own signature style of American cookery, marrying the flavors of barbecue with his love for seasoned chicken and smoked ribs," reads the restaurants official Facebook page. "The combination of the restaurants comfortable dining decor, the exciting vibe all around Metro-Detroit, and the menus stunning range of flavor and spice will satisfy customers for years to come."
The restaurant also says their sauces are homemade and they only use cage-free chickens endorsed by the American Humane Association.
- Flavor Flav Launching Reality Show About Michigan Chicken Joint
- Flavor Flav Shuts Down Las Vegas Restaurant
- Flavor Flav Plugs Fried Chicken Restaurant on Airplane Intercom
- Flava Flav to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant in Las Vegas
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Rascal Flatts to Open Restaurant Chain
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Robert De Niro to Open Nobu Restaurant in Australia
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Bitter Gourd Boiled With Pork Ribs (Ma-Ra Tom Ka-Dook Mou)
- Roast Prime Rib
- Wuxi Ribs
- Korean Kalbi Jjim (Spicy Braised Beef Short Ribs)
- Michigan Pasties
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Flavored Yogurt
- Smoke-Flavored Turkey Stew