Gwyneth Paltrow has released a glimpse at her upcoming cookbook, It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great. The premise of the new book is Paltrow's dietary journey after she was prescribed the 'elimination diet' by her doctor -- a diet which rid Paltrow's life of dairy, alcohol, eggs, shellfish, deep-water fish, wheat, meat, soy, and all processed foods.
"An avid foodie, Paltrow was concerned that so many restrictions would make mealtime boring, so, together with Julia Turshen, she compiled a collection of 185 delicious, easy recipes that followed her doctor's guidelines," the publishers of the book said in a release.
It's All Good is Paltrow's second cookbook and will be released on April 2, 2013.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Backs Gwyneth Patlrow's New Diet Book
- Bobby Flay Defends Rachael Ray in Ghostwriting Scandal
- One Direction Shares Recipes in New Cookbook
- Gwyneth Paltrow Denies Claims That She Used a Ghostwriter on her Cookbook
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Work Out So I Can Eat What I Want'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Op-Ed: Why Do We Care About Gwyneth Paltrow's Diet Advice?
- Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can"
- The Gwyneth Paltrow New Year's Cleanse
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Fagioli All'uccelletto
- Pasta All'arrabbiata
- Pasta All'amatriciana
- Oh Boy, Did I Make Some Bread!!! Some Country White Bread For Y'all!!
- Olive All' Ascolana
- Cozze All'aglio E Prezzemolo
- Salad Days: It's All In The Dressing
- Demi-Glace.... What's All The Fuss?
- Crostata Di Frutta In Gelatina All'arancia