Russian company Woobo International recently registered the trademark "Gangnam-Style" at the U.S, Patent & Trademark Office for action figures, vegetable-based foods and more importantly, alcoholic beverages (excluding beer). The company, who also registered the trademark in Russia, may not be sued by YG Entertainment, Psy's record label. So far, there is a restaurant in L.A.'s Koreatown dedicated to the song, as well as Gangnam-style chicken and hot wings in Memphis.
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Naughty Word Allowed on German Schnapps
- Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka is Sweet and Savory
- Anheuser-Busch Wants to Trademark Area Codes for Regional Brews
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Meat Shot Glasses by ManBQue are Edible Cups
- Maker's Mark Red Wax Seal Ruled a Valid Trademark
- Does Mommy Need a Glass of Wine?
- Stoli Defies Gravity with Impressive Bartending
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet
- Stuffed Okra-North Indian Style
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Green Chilli Pickle -North Indian Style
- Baked Costa Rican Style Tilapia With Pineapples, Black Beans and Rice
- Thai pork sausage Isan style (Sai grok I-san)