Created by BakerPeabody of Tablespoon, these mugs of Cereal Hot Chocolate will have you rushing out of bed in the morning. The flavors, including a Cocoa Puffs' Cookies and Cream drink as well as Reese's Puffs Peanut Butter Cup, will easily satisfy your sweet tooth. For the full how-to, check it out here.
For another confection cup, check out this recipe for red velvet hot chocolate.
- Reese's Pieces Shots are a Chocoholic's Libation
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gourmet Lollipops are a Rich Treat
- Celiac Saturday: Best Breakfast Ideas
- 5 Must Try Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Other Mouthwatering Hot Chocolate Recipes
- 3 Snack Mix Recipes Inspired by Holiday Flavors
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Pops
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Peanut Butter And Chocolate Oatmeal
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Mexican hot Cocoa Mix
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Strawberry Yoghurt Parfait Recipe
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”