Flint, Michigan restaurant, The Flint Crepe Co. has started selling a soap composed of the eatery's bacon grease. And surprisingly, the soap itself does not smell like bacon, but is filled with notes of a ginger citrus blend. The company's culture is that it "takes things from growers and then gives them the by-products we use from them."
The soap bars are currently available for $4.50 each at the restaurant.
- Illegal Fungicide Found In Orange Juice
- Train Becomes Latest Band With Wine Label
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- The Traveling Gin Co. is a Bar on a Bike
- Baird/Ishii/Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA Benefits the Japanese Red Cross Society
- Christmas Cupcake Soap
- Cupcake Soap Makes a Sweet Hostess Gift
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Soap is a Comfort Food Cleanser
- Stuffing Cookies are a Post-Turkey Treat
- Restaurant Replaces Hand Soap With Hair Conditioner
- Raw Vegan Banana Crepes With Plum Filling
- World's Best Crepes
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’
- Whole Wheat Crepes with Apple Filling
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce