Ne-Yo is going to try his hand at veganism in the New Year. The singer took to this Twitter page to reveal his New Year's resolution.
"What's everybody's New Year's resolution?" he wrote. "I'm gonna try to go vegan. Discipline test. NOT looking forward to it. Wish me luck!"
What are your dietary resolutions for 2013?
- Bree Williamson Makes Healthy New Year's Resolution
- Julie Berman Wants to Stay Hydrated in the New Year
- Elizabeth Hurley Shares Healthy New Year's Resolution
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- New Year's Resolution Coasters Let You Fill in the Blanks
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Buddha's Delight
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad