This lovely drink is colored with beet root, to bring it that luscious color we all know makes a beautiful red velvet dessert.
Enjoy this sweet and simple drink, and don't breathe a word of how *natural* that lovely color really is!
For more amazing red velvet recipes, check out what Foodista members have shared:
- What's Hot: Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- What's Hot: Perfect Summer Ice Cream Topping
- What's Hot: Nutella Mug Cake With Oreo Cream Frosting
- What's Hot: Spicy Apple and Feta Pork Burger
- What's Hot: Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Pork Loin with Peach Puree
- What's Hot: Chicken Stuffed With Cranberry and Spinach
- What's Hot: Quick and Easy White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- What's Hot: Scorpionfish With Chickpeas and Wine Polenta
- Little Red Velvet Riding Hood Cupcakes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Black Velvet - Adapted From Paula Deen
- Cabbage Slaw With Red Peppers and Sweet-Hot Almonds
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Red Velvet Cake without the “Red”
- Seriously Intense Hot Chocolate