Anthony Bourdain has released a new edition of the book that made him famous -- Kitchen Confidential. The new edition gives viewers a closer look at Bourdain's thinking with hand-written notes from the man himself on more than 50 pages of the original book.
"I left out a lot here. My college years are still too embarrassing to remember," Bourdain writes on one of the pages. "I'm too kind to myself here. I was a d*ck!"
The Kitchen Confidential Insiders Edition is now available here.
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Get Jiro' Makes Best Sellers List
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Limited Edition Cheesecake Trifle
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Inside Out Peppermint Patty Cupcakes
- Inside-Out Grilled Cheese
- Red Velvet Cake With Chocolate On The Inside With White Chocolate Sprinkles
- Garlic stuffed bread
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Baileys Chocolate Pot De Crème