If you have been to Chick-fil-A, you have no doubt tried their famous sauce. It is a mild obsession among fans. The sauce is tangy, sweet, with a mild kick. Chick-fil-A sauce is obviously delicious with chicken but works well as a sandwich spread and a base for a salad dressing. Once you begin making Chick-fil-A sauce at home, you might not need to visit the restaurant.
1/2 cup Marzetti's Coleslaw dressing
1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
1 Tbsp Honey
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Beaver's Restaurant Offers a Chick-on-Chick Sandwich in Response to Chick-fil-A's Anti-Gay Stance
- Copycat Recipe: Chick-Fil-A Nuggets with Honey Mustard
- How to Make a Chick-fil-Gay Sandwich
- Chick-Fil-A Gives Away Free Breakfast
- Chicken Offsets Program Balances Your Conscience and Love of Chick-fil-A Food
- Chick-fil-A Parody Site Mocks the Chain's COO
- Chick-For-Gay Sandwich is a Pro-LGBT Chicken Sandwich
- Anyone Else Annoyed by Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Promotion?
- Artist Fights Chick-fil-A to Use Phrase 'Eat More Kale'
- More Shocking Bigotry From Chick-Fil-A
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Feta Chicken Roll-Ups with Mustard Sauce
- Chick-Pea "Fish" With Red-Pepper Sauce
- Gravlaks With Mustard Sauce
- Lamb Chops With Mustard Sauce
- Kielbasa With Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Cream Sauce
- Maple and Mustard Stir-Fry Sauce
- Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Honey Mustard Bbq Sauce
- Hot Smoked Mustard Sauce