Kate Middleton has reportedly been suffering from bouts of morning sickness while pregnant with her first child. The Duchess of Cambridge seems to have found a pretty simple cure for her nausea -- lavender cookies!
"A lot of women develop cravings during pregnancy and Kate is no exception," a source told The Sun. "She has got a real taste for these biscuits. Lavender is said to have healing properties, so it is not such a wacky food to nibble on when you're pregnant."
Middleton has been receiving boxes of her morning sickness cure from the rest of the Royal Family.
- Is Kate Middleton Skipping Meals?
- Kate Middleton Maintains Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Kate Middleton Goes Grocery Shopping
- Prince William and Kate to Cook in Montreal
- Kate Middleton Tries to Gain Weight by Snacking
- Kate Middleton Refuses to Eat Peanut Paste, Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
- Kate Middleton has a Tea Party with the Queen
- Wills and Kate are Foodies
- William and Kate Dine on Burgers in Cambridge
- The Will and Kate Blue Lobsters Ring in Upcoming Royal Visit to Canada
- Cured Salmon
- Home Cured Lamb – With Sundried Tomato, Lime and Mint Salsa.
- Brine Cure For Bacon and Hams
- Cured Bacon
- Quick Dry-Cured Mangalitsa Ham By The Herbfarm's Chris Weber
- Salt Cured Salmon
- My Home Cured Salmon With Egg & Capers Salad On Crusty Baguette Drizzled With Belvedere Viniagrette
- Russian Salmon Caviar (Ikra)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus