These Football Whoopie Pies are the perfect sweet for your Superbowl Party. Make Merry Events' writer, Laura McGlynn, used a pumpkin cake recipe, but made some minor adjustments to get the true leather color. The cake is sandwiched with creme and topped with piped laces.
For the full how-to, check it out here.
- Star Spangled Whoopie Pies with Berries
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Whoopie
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Risotto, Pumpkin Fritters, Whoopie Pies and Other Great Squash Recipes!
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Pumpkin Pie vs. Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Whoopie Pies
- Zomppa's Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies With Maple Cinamon Frosting
- Fruit Loop Whoopie Pies
- Southwest Blt Crostini
- Spicy Chicken Corn Dogs with Homemade Chili Sauce
- Baked Tomato, Goat Cheese and Swiss Chard Dip