Jennifer of Not Your Momma's Cookie has managed to yet again create amazing pop culture edibles with her Free Bates cookies. The biscuits are protest signs complete with Bates' silhouette as well as his signature chapeau. They're the perfect treat to serve with your tea to watch the season 3 premiere this weekend.
For more of Jennifer's delicious drama treats, check out her cookies for American Horror Story.
- American Horror Story Cookies Will Haunt Your Taste Buds
- Ned Stark Cake Pops Aren't For the Faint of Heart
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Amazing Downtown Abbey Gingerbread House
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Best New Year's Day Bloody Mary in America? I think so.
- Fan Creates 'Downton Abbey' Cookbook
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Rainbow Cookies-Pink for Breast Cancer Awraeness Month
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Gluten Free Coconut Cookie Bars
- Gluten Free Rolled-Out Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Pumpkin Frost Cookies