Hazelnut cocoa spread company, Nutella, has hopefully taken notice of a Facebook group entitled, "Nutellla Should Be In a Squeeze Bottle." The group, whose image has surfaced on the Internet in the past few days, has come up with a convincing list as to why Nutella should be available in a squeeze bottle. The most convincing?
"All the cool kids are doing it! Ketchup, mustard, relish, barbeque sauce, even mayonnaise and jelly are hanging out in squeeze bottles!"
Do you think Nutella should take action and look into producing a squeeze bottle?
- Kraft Original Squeeze Cream Cheese Spread is First Squeezable Cheese Bottle
- The Sombrero Juicer Lets You Squeeze Citrus Straight Into a Water Bottle
- Heinz Squeeze & Stir Soup Tubes Replace Cans in the UK
- Gummylamps Are Squeezable Gummy Bear Lights
- Squeez Bacon is a Curious Pureed Pork Condiment
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- Brooklyn Pranksters Use Cupcakes for Ransom Demand
- GreenBottle Wine Bottles Are Cardboard Vino Vessels
- Nutella Files Cease & Desist to Small Burrito Company Over Product Name
- 5 Tons of Nutella Stolen in Germany
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Nutella Smores
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato