During chilly winter nights, sip on this delicious vegan hot chocolate. Nothing warms a person up better than hot chocolate. The chocolate flavor is intense in this recipe because of the use of cocoa powder instead of chopped chocolate. You can either use water or almond milk depending on your preferences. A mug of vegan hot chocolate is the perfect way to end the night.
Vegan Hot Chocolate
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Vegan Sugary Donut Hot Chocolate
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Mini Spiced Apple Tarts with Chocolate
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!