For a beautiful and definitely unique treat, try these candied Hibiscus flowers we found from our friends over at ThinkGeek.com.
Hibiscus flowers are often found in herbal teas. They have a bright lemony flavor, and turn any beverage a rich burgundy color. These have been candied in simple syrup, making them almost translucent.
For delicious ways to use Hibiscus, check out there recipes:
- Sweet and Sensuous: Valentines Day Cakelettes
- Hibiscus Flower Punch with Stevia
- Flower Power: 5 Refreshing Hibiscus Beverages
- The Fabulous Wild Hibiscus Company has three new products!
- This Willy Wonka-Themed Wedding is Sweet Beyond Belief
- Easy Microwave Sea Salt Caramel Candies are an Edible Gift
- Jelly Belly Peas & Carrots Mellocreme Mix
- 5 Best Edible Gifts for the Holidays
- Edible Gifts: Chewy Salted Caramels
- Sensuous Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Chocolate Mousse Tart With Gumleaf Cream and Wild Rosella Flowers
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon Patties With Spicy Arugula Salad
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Sandwiches [translate]
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Salad
- Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Wild Rice
- Malabar Fish Curry
- No Oil Sweet n Sour Lime Pickle (Nimbu ka Achar)
- Dried Onion Soup Mix
- Instant Oatmeal Mix