The Good Food Awards recognize American food artisans who prepare their products responsibly. This means that in addition to superior taste, they must be sustainable and environmentally friendly. A groups of judges sample an array of food products including beer, charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and more. 114 winners will be selected at the awards ceremony, hosted by Alice Waters, which will be held at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, CA on Jan. 18, 2013. To see a full list of the nominees, click here.
- IACP 2013 Winners Revealed
- Good Eggs is an Online Vendor That Supports Local Food
- Canstruction San Francisco Features Cantastic Art
- Four Barrel Coffee Bans Instagram and Other Hipster Topics
- The 2013 Golden Globes Menu
- James Beard Foundation Winners Announced
- Michelle Obama, Alice Waters Among 2011 James Beard Foundation Leadership Award Recipients
- Oliver Platt is Taking Over James Beard Awards Hosting Duties
- IACP Best Cookbook Winners 2011 Announced!
- Winners of 2011 Saveur Best Food Blog Awards Announced
- The Ultimate Dessert
- Artisan Bread In Five Minute A Day
- Zucchini Cheese Spread Served With Artisan Bread
- Artisan Farfalle Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Cream Sauce
- Curaçao and Nero Di Seppia Artisan Pasta With Mushrooms and Blue Cheese Sauce.
- Artisan Garlic Bread With Mozzarella
- Smoothie - Alice's Watermelon Wave
- Tarta De San Marcos
- Chopped Blt Salad Spears
- Fancy Pigs In A Blanket