Berries and white chocolate make a wonderful winter dessert, when combined into a simple trifle.
This is a wonderful winter dessert that is surprisingly easy to to make. No one will believe that it was simple to make.
Thanks to Foodista member: Nerina Timm for this lovely dessert.
For more trifle dessert ideas, check out these, from the Foodista archives:
- Light Thin Mint Trifle
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Titillating Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Beautiful Sweet Potato Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Holiday Sweets: Chocolate Bark, Shortbread, English Trifle and More
- Delightfully Decadent Vegan Chocolate pudding
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chocolate Trifle
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares