Berries and white chocolate make a wonderful winter dessert, when combined into a simple trifle.
This is a wonderful winter dessert that is surprisingly easy to to make. No one will believe that it was simple to make.
Thanks to Foodista member: Nerina Timm for this lovely dessert.
For more trifle dessert ideas, check out these, from the Foodista archives:
- Light Thin Mint Trifle
- Crazy Good Caramel Apple Trifle
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Indulgent Almond Joy Cream Pie
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- No-Bake Watermelon Cake and 4 More No-Bake Cakes
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Candy Cane Peppermint Mousse