Berries and white chocolate make a wonderful winter dessert, when combined into a simple trifle.
This is a wonderful winter dessert that is surprisingly easy to to make. No one will believe that it was simple to make.
Thanks to Foodista member: Nerina Timm for this lovely dessert.
For more trifle dessert ideas, check out these, from the Foodista archives:
- Light Thin Mint Trifle
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Titillating Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Beautiful Sweet Potato Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Delightfully Decadent Vegan Chocolate pudding
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- Holiday Sweets: Chocolate Bark, Shortbread, English Trifle and More
- Marvelous Grand Marnier Chocolate Mousse
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chocolate Trifle
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate