This easy spinach and citrus salad celebrates this seasonal fruit. For this recipe you can use whatever citrus fruits are available to you including tangerines, grapefruits, oranges, lemons, and tangelos. To assemble this salad, combine the orange segments with radishes and black olives with the dressing and allow them to marinate for 20 minutes before placing them atop the spinach. At this point, feel free to add cheese or nuts. Walnuts would be especially complimentary.
2 cups spinach, torn into pieces
1 cup grapefruit and orange segments
8 radishes, thinly sliced
10 black olives, pitted and halved
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper
Next layer, add oranges and grapefruits.
Next layer, radishes.
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Must-Try Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Flatbread with Avocado and Hummus
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Creamy Springtime Spinach Soup Recipe
- Vegetarian Buffalo “Chicken” Spinach Salad with Rice
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Protein Packed Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes