We have crazy busy mornings here on the farm. Like many families, there seems to be a list of things that have to be done, before we can officially start our days.
One thing that helps us all connect, is a good breakfast. We like breakfast muffins for the portability and ease. When someone is finished with their list of things, they can help themselves to a muffin and sit at the table.
These Fruity muffins have the delicious addition of almonds and dried cherries. It is definitely getting a place in our muffin recipe box.
- What's Hot: Tender Steaks With Polenta
- Savory Stuffed Corn Muffins
- What's Hot: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- What's Hot: Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- What's Hot: Mint Julep
- What's Hot: Lemon Zebra Shortbread Recipe
- 3 Delightful Vegan Muffin Recipes
- Savory Sourdough English Muffins
- What's Hot: Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glaze
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- A Savory Italian Appetizer
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Savory Cheddar Bacon Herb Muffins
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Cherry, Pear and Almond Breakfast Muffins
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Vegetable Upma (Savory Semolina Porridge)
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins
- Savory Pork Chops Stuffed With Kale and Mushrooms
- Savory Rosemary Turkey Cutlets With Fingerling Potatoes and Zucchini