Matthew McConaughey lost a ridiculous amount of weight for an upcoming movie, but it seems shooting for the film is finally over because McConaughey revealed he has indulged in his very first hamburger since losing the weight last year. The actor says he waited until the meal was just right before digging in.
"I've put on 20 pounds, 25 pounds since I finished that film, and I ate a cheeseburger first thing," McConaughey told CNN. "I doozed it up for over 22 minutes before I touched it. It was in front of me, but I wouldn't touch it until I had it just right. And it was just as good as I hoped it was."
Sounds like the long wait for that cheeseburger was well worth it!
- Matthew McConaughey Ensures he is 'Taking Care' of Himself Through Extreme Weight Loss
- Matthew McConaughey Talks Extreme Diet for New Movie
- Matthew McConaughey Cooks Steak for Wife While on Extreme Diet
- Matthew McConaughey's 'Magic Mike' Diet
- Matthew McConaughey is on a Cleanse to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Matthew McConaughey is Cautiously Trying to Gain Weight
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Serve Brazilian Food at Wedding
- Guy Fieri Teams with Matthew McConaughey for 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'
- Jared Leto Goes on Month-Long Fast to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Matthew Fox's 'Alex Cross' Diet
- Extreme Brownie Cookies
- Cherry Upside-Down Cake (Extremely Easy to Make!)
- Salisbury Steak (Dr. Matthews)
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- First Snickerdoodles
- First Peanut-Butter Cookies
- My First Corned Beef Hash
- First Bsi Event: Onion
- First Place Banana Bread
- First Place Apricot-Date Bars