There are many things we know about Mila Kunis -- she is funny, has great hair and is currently dating Ashton Kutcher. What you might not know about the actress is that she is a great cook. Kunis revealed she loves cooking traditional Russian food and even loves picking up fresh ingredients at the grocery store.
"I really love cooking. I got to farmers' markets or to the supermarket near my house. It's open until midnight which is my favorite time to go because there aren't so many people and I can freely roam the aisles. Then I spend all the next day cooking," Kunis said. "I'm best at Russian food, because that's what I saw my mother cooking growing up. I was born in the Ukraine, although my family moved to Los Angeles when I was seven."
It's always nice to see the rich and famous doing 'normal folk' activities like shopping for groceries and cooking a nice meal.
- Ashton Kutcher Celebrates Birthday with 'Two and a Half Men' Cake
- Ashton Kutcher's 'jOBS' Diet Sent Him to the Hospital
- Maria Sharapova Shares her Love for Tea
- Vanessa Hudgens Hosts Popchips Playland Party at Fashion Week
- Eva Mendes Loves Bread, and Other Diet Secrets
- Selena Gomez Loves Baking
- Dolly Parton Loves Country Cooking
- Richard Blais and Jimmy Fallon Love Liquid Nitrogen
- Russian Babochki Anticafe Offers Free Goods but Charges Customers by the Minute
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.