John McCourt is fairly new to the Big Apple and is hoping to explore the city by visiting every single New York City Starbucks location in one year. He is blogging about each visit on his blog, Starbucks and the City.
"It is my theory that Starbucks can serve as a guide to the neighborhoods of Manhattan, with each store a reflection of its surroundings," McCourt writes on his blog. "So I'm giving myself a year. One year of trying new drinks in new neighborhoods across the city."
McCourt is also rating his experience at each NYC Starbucks location by giving a score of one (horrible) to five (amazing) cups. It's eight days into the new year and McCourt has already blogged about four visits to Starbucks locations in the city. Do you think he'll be able to visit all 201 locations by the end of 2013?
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- The Rockettes Visit Emeril's Table
- Starbucks Denies Plans to Close Public Bathrooms
- Shipping Container Restaurants Officially Trendy
- Nastiest Starbucks Customer Ever
- Michelle Obama Visits Chicago Grocers
- Starbucks Starts the Holidays with a Bogo
- Want to Go Skydiving With Anthony Bourdain?
- Millesime Celebrates Entrance Opening with 1904 Prices
- Actor Digitally Amputated for NYC Health Department Diabetes Ad Campaign
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Swedish Visiting Cake With Some Twists
- A Southern Belle Visits Provence (Shrimp & Grits Provencal Style)
- Blueberry Bublanina
- Kiwi Zabaglione
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Seared Salmon with Sesame Bok Choy and Spinach
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce
- Steak with Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Butter