Ryan Klarner, a loyal Taco Bell fan, took a chance to request on Facebook for a Taco Bell-branded Speedo and the company has gone on the record to say that he will indeed. The Huffington Post contacted Taco Bell's social media management team and received this response:
“This Facebook fan caught our attention because of his passion for the brand and the way he Lives Mas with Taco Bell,” Tressie Lieberman, the director of digital and social engagement for the fast food chain replied, “We are going to deliver on the fan’s original request, and also send him a Speedo that represents our new branding, Live Mas.”
It's not surprising Taco Bell has jumped at the opportunity, as the company is responsible for just under 20% of the most popular fast food branded Facebook posts.
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Taco Bell Releases New Doritos Taco
- Law Firm Drops Taco Bell Beef Lawsuit
- Quick and Easy Taco Seasoning
- Taco Bell Promises Healthy Choices by 2020
- Taco Bell Creates Nacho Cheese Doritos Shells
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Arroz De Galinha (Reinvented)